DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Is this bitch for real??

Friday, June 17, 2005


Don't ask how I find these things...I just do. This is one link that you MUST click. It's been said you can find anything on Ebay...perhaps you can, I wonder what she'd give you for $20?? (click it, go on...) I need a new dryer, should I list on Ebay? Damn...I'd have to get implants first..and if I had the moolah for a new set of tits...I could dang sure get a dryer...or work it out in trade?

Another interesting bit of trivia I found.

A man named Walter LaGrand was executed in the State Of Arizona. For his last meal he supped upon six fried eggs, 16 strips of bacon, hash browns, pineapple sherbet, a breakfast steak, a cup of ice, 7-Up, Dr. Pepper, Coke, hot sauce, coffee and four Rolaids. It be a bitch to meet your Maker with heartburn, I guess?