DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

As Soon As We're Able...

Tuesday, August 14, 2007


I want to do a little remodeling on our bathrooms. Even though our house is new, I don't really care for the faucets in our bathroom and kitchen. There is nothing wrong with them, I just don't like them. My friend has Delta faucets in her bathrooms and kitchen and I really like them. They have tons of different styles available and are surprisingly really affordable compared to other high cost faucets. I am hoping we'll be able to do this by December.

Labels: