DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Hey Y'all!!

Monday, July 30, 2007


Contrary to popular belief...LOL....I have not disappeared from the online computer world. It's just been NUTZ around here. I have soooo many posts to write. I have thank yous to write to very special people. Suffice to say, the "poor" kidz, (mine) are gonna look better off than the "rich" kidz most days!! LOL...I have been so blessed, the blogosphere is an awesome thing...but I'll update y'all on all of that, in more detail, in a day or so. The kidz start school on Wednesday...which I find stupid, AUGUST 1st?? Anyway, we have 2 Open Houses at two different schools to go to tonight. One 5 almost 6 year old that is raring to go and an 11 year old boy that is scared to death of changing classes, lockers and all that comes with middle school....I'll be back later, it may be a day or so, or could be earlier....I don't know, let's just see how this goes....it's a busy, busy time. Love all you guys!!!!