DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Overheard At The Nutz Household....

Thursday, July 19, 2007


I researched the depression thing and it says it is a "unipolar" condition. I was telling this to bipolar husband and Nicklaus overheard. Later he asked me this:


**"Mom, if you are unipolar and Dad is bipolar, what will we be?" Nicklaus, you'll be tripolar, Noni will be quadrapolar." "What will Nathan be, Momma?" "Heck Nicklaus, he'll be normal, there's always gotta be one in the family."


** Husband: "Big Momma (one of the chickens) is gone." Noni: "Momma, did you kill her?" Of course I didn't.


**"Moooooooooommmmmmmm....Nathan pooped in his dresser drawer."


**Husband: "You're looped out of your mind, aren't you?" Medicated Mommy: "Pretty Much." (I have 2 new medicines, I will tell you about that is another post.)


**After a particularly trying day with my operatives for al-Qaeda ahem...kidz. Husband: "You know what there problem is, don't you? They've come unwhipped."


**Earthshattering caterwauling coming from the back seat. Earsplitting and headache inducing. Noni: " I can't sing opera like I used to. I used to be really good, now I am just good. That was in preschool and kindergarten though. I'm gonna be in first grade."



And you wonder why I am now a Medicated Mommy?

Labels: , , , , ,