DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

New Medication...

Thursday, July 19, 2007


I went to my doctor's appointment yesterday. I told her all about the sweating, the way I was feeling lethargic and when the dosage increased it had me shaking really bad, I couldn't be still. So, she prescribed 50 mg of Zoloft to be taken in the morning and 100 mg of Trazadone to be taken at night. It's got me kinda loopy, but that's alright, I'm nuttier than a fruitcake most days anyway. Here are some things said in the doctor's office yesterday.


While the nurse was asking the standard questions about smoking, alcohol and using illegal drugs, I said I did not use illegal drugs. Another nurse, who is really a hoot and a half, said, "C'mon, be truthful." I replied, "You try living with my 3 terrorists and staying off drugs. It's not an easy task." Later while in the exam room the same nurse came in while the doctor was writing the prescription. I looked at her in all seriousness and quipped, "She's prescribing heroin."


The doctor asked me if I am trying to kill myself when I take the pills I do sometimes. I told her, "No, I just take them and go to my happy place. I have a high tolerance and it seems I only self-medicate when I've gone days without sleep and start seeing things. Hell, that makes me sound nuttier than a fruitcake, doesn't it?" "She replied, "I'm referring you to Dr. So-n-So, he's a wonderful psychiatrist here in Statesboro." Guess she answered my question, huh?

Labels: , , , ,