DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I've Been Wanting To Say This For Awhile....

Friday, July 20, 2007


I just want to ask my friends and family that read my blog and send me comments and such via email the following question: Could you pretty please with sugar on top leave comments on the blog? If you don't want to, that's fine, DON'T stop sending me the emails, I love them. All you need is a Google account and then it's really easy to leave comments. I just think your comments are really funny sometimes and I know all 4 of my readers would love to read them too. Just an idea. Think about it. ( the Cousin It comment was priceless!)

Labels: , , ,