DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

It's Great To Save!

Wednesday, May 16, 2007


I love shopping online. I hate going to the mall to find items I need. I prefer sitting at home and browsing my favorite stores. Another thing I love is finding a great coupon site that offers ways to save I could never find at a "brick and mortar" store. One of my favorite online merchants is Overstock.com and I love it when I can find Overstock.com Coupons. The site already has really low prices and when you add a coupon to the deal you are really getting a bargain. CouponChief.com has over 1,000 stores listed on their site and they have recently made their coupons easier to scan and have added "how to" screencasts for a lot of their major stores such as: Target, Gap, Home Depot, and many more. If you are going to shop online, you owe to yourself and your wallet to check this site out!!