DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I Don't Understand...

Saturday, May 12, 2007


I checked Google for my page rank prediction before they ran it the last time. I had a PR of 5 and the site said it was going to stay that way. It didn't....went down to a 4. I hate it...there went my really high paying opps from PayPerPost. Can anyone explain in "gee I'm a dummy about this Google Thing" terms how you raise your score and when they update again? I've tried Googling and every thing else and if I do find a page that explains it the page could be written in Swahili, I can't understand a word of it. Thanks!

Labels: