DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I Am Going to Go Friggin' Nutz...

Thursday, May 03, 2007


Wait...I already am. Anyway....will this little behavior phase of Nathan's stop soon? Who in the hell knows. I've tried all popular and not so popular behavior modification techniques. (Yep...we spank here in the Nutz household, set the offender in the corner, hell, I had 3 corners filled yesterday) anyway. This is what I dealt with just today:

  1. Went to the pantry, saw a brown powdery substance, investigated further, it was an open package of chocolate pudding the Natester had decided to spread it from one end to the other of my clean pantry. It was the only room in the house I could actually say was organized and clean.
  2. Went to the window boxes that Noni and I planted some petite Marigolds in, chose one, and plowed right through it. Dirt on floor, plants in total disarray. Alas, the plants did not make it. I, however, am not incarcerated so Nathan did.
  3. Went to the kidz bathroom, saw a huge amount of gelatinous blue gel and white paste. Deduced from the overall fresh minty smell that it was two tubes of toothpaste.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH.....I quit...I quit....I quit....

Labels: , ,