DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I'd Like to Thank The Academy....

Thursday, May 03, 2007


Oh wait, that's the wrong award. But I still appreciate Beth at The Sassy Southerner for nominating me and my big, fat, don't hide nothing mouth for a




These are the rules for this one:


1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the Thinking Blogger Award

MY NOMINATIONS ARE:

1) Livey at Northwoods Woman - Her no holds barred, take on life and her life in general, she'll make you think...and laugh...and cry....I love her

2) Katy at Poop, Paxil and Pageantry - I couldn't begin to explain how much I missed this girl when she was in Texas. Sometimes, we have parralel lives...poop, piss, and whatever else goes with P here...she's quittin' Paxil...so this will be one to watch...lol

3) Sam at Gold Dust Woman. I love Sam,but besides that....it is really interesting and helps me a lot as a spouse of a bi-polar person,to read the other side.

4) My Georgia Homegirl, Gennie at Dizzy Girl....she's always got me thinkin' in fact...I gotta call her and talk to her soon...I wanna Mom Is Nutz vibrator dammit...(just read her blog people!!)

5) And finally, you wanna think about what's wrong in the world today?? Then you have got to read my buddy Guy's Blog...I'm sure you'll find it CHARMING...JUST CHARMING...