DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I need to do some home decorating stuff....

Wednesday, April 11, 2007


If you read my blog then you all know how we moved into our new home in August, 2007. Well, since it was a brand new home, all the window treatments and such came with the house. The sliding glass door has the worst type of vertical blinds I have ever seen, I would much rather have these vertical blinds. They are made of fabric and so much nicer than the ones I have, these are constantly getting bent and twisted....I just hate them....just as soon as I am able, I am going to get a set of the fabric vertical blinds, they look really nice. And they look to be sturdy enough to keep functioning properly, they can be cleaned and they should last for years...if I get the kidz the leave them alone!