DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Yep...I am kinda excited to see....

Wednesday, March 14, 2007


How he'll handle dinner, in public, with the three kids tonight...will he be attentive? I really think so, he's dying for us to come home, and we'll go tomorrow afternoon, when I can get the kids stuff together for the weekend and all....I don't even have a way to move my furniture back...but you know....I'm not going to worry about it, he knows it needs to be moved and he's promised to do everything he can to get it back home....it never would have been moved in the first place, well, if all the shit that happened hadn't happened....but, I think we're going to be a stronger family and a stronger couple because of it....and I keep labeling my posts as starting over, because, that's really what we are doing...starting over as a family, and starting our marriage, the right way....

Labels: