DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Well...

Tuesday, March 13, 2007


The husband came over today to see the kids and me....
It went really well....
I know that many will say this will never work....
but, I really so believe that by my taking away the thing that matters to him most,
his family, he sees what he had and how he was pissing it away....
He says we mean everything to him....
and he does still love me, he was just trying to be a hardass, and that is how he handles things,
he is hoping that counseling will help, and he is going to talk to his doctor about new medication,
and he has got to work through all the shit his family put him through and still continues to put him through....
his sister is such a bitch....never calls unless there is drama.....we are going to stay over this weekend, and maybe even stay forever....
she won't be calling then....and we're going to work on being a family like we used to....
most people say it can't work....but I am going to give it another shot....I want my home, I want my complete family and I want my husband back....
so, I just wish someone would wish me luck....instead of waiting for it to fail....
I know of people that leave a slew of times and just head back home after a few days....
This is my first....and with God's help, it will be my last.....

Labels: