DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I know....

Monday, March 12, 2007


Thank you for all your advice and encouragement....
I am just in a really bad place right now....
He isn't apologizing to me.....
He just wants to see his kids...
He feels it is both of our faults....
AND IT IS NOT...
But, I do know, that underneath whatever creature or illness has taken over his body and mind....
that the man I fell in love with is still there....is just may be too late to save him.....
but I am NOT going to keep his kids away from him....
and if he gets help, and wants his family back....I don't know what I would do then...
hell, yes I do....but I won't write it right now.....
makes me a pathetic female.....

Labels: ,