DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Y'all come back now...ya hear?

Friday, February 02, 2007


Have all of 3 readers abandoned me? No comments, (well a few, but my site meter clearly shows everyone has forgotten me!) no visits, NOTHING. I know my paid ads are a pain the butt for most of you. But, I've already made $80 by posting those 50-100 word payperposts. I need the money folks, It is going to help us out tremendously with such luxury items as...ummm...GROCERIES. Joey's work is really slow so we're hanging on by a thread....so please come back y'all, comment, and if you want just ignore the dang ads, K? I need the attention!!

Labels: , , , ,