DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

This sure would come in handy right about now....

Friday, January 26, 2007


Well, we're planning a little sleepover for Nicklaus, my son, tomorrow night and I have the feeling that with the temps in the 20-30 degree range I'm going to have a gaggle of pre-pubescent boys in my house tomorrow. How cool would it be if we had an outdoor leisure umbrella heater? Instead of all of them coming in here they could be huddled around this compact, OUTSIDE, heat source? I also think you should check out the Gas Logs section. I love my fireplace, but it is quite messy and I think that Gas Logs may be an option for next winter. I think the outdoor leisure umbrella heater is well worth the investment. I just wish I'd seen it sooner...and had it here for tomorrow!!


Labels: , ,