DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Okay...an update...

Thursday, January 25, 2007


The husband went to his doctor's appointment...after saying all week he wasn't going because he did not have the money.....which we don't, but that is besides the point. He did owe some from last time, so they would not make another appointment, (his way of letting me know, without coming out and saying it that he tried to make us another counseling appointment.) ANYWAY, he is on Depakote, Zyprexa and Effexor. They kept all of them the same dosage except the Effexor which they raised the dosage for his depression and anxiety/anger. No, they did not send anything home to me for mine....darn! Keep the prayers and good thoughts coming...I am trying to make this work. I have 3 kidz who love their dad dearly and are quite happy with their school and home. No, they do NOT agree with him...but as I've said before, it's mainly directed at me...so.....but, I will NOT stay and be abused forever. The last several days have been okay, as I said before, I'm doling out his medication each night and you can tell it is getting back into his system. Do I resent having one more thing thrust upon me to take care of? Do I think he is an adult and should be responsible for his own medicine? Yes...but as I said, I am doing above and beyond to help him with this. If it gets to where I cannot handle it, then I won't anymore. Right now, I'm fine with it. Thanks guys for everything!! I don't know what I would do without my friends and family and a special thank you to all of you in cyber land who took the time to email and comment....it mean more than you could ever know.

Labels: , , , , ,