DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Okay....I am alive....

Saturday, January 20, 2007


Here it my post. Not humorous....more therapeutic, more honest than anything else I've ever posted.....I will try to post more frequently....perhaps not everyday...but more than I have....

Living with someone with bi-polar is hell...
Living with someone who will not take their meds is something worse than hell...
Hmm....eternal torment, wailing and gnashing of teeth....I am sure
there is something worse than hell...wait...I have it...living with someone
that will not take their meds is it....Eureka!!! Living with someone that does not take their meds...and is verbally abusive is not a fun way to live....
Being called lazy and stupid can really break a person down...
it can make a person start believing it....It may make a person take too many pills, and then try to drive and this person may wreck their car...and not have full coverage insurance....Thus, it is not covered....This can make the bipolar person's abuse increase...not physically, only verbally....Verbal abuse is still abuse....bruises, broken bones and the like can heal...the pain can end...
Living with the hurtful words is something that you carry with you....every day....all day....As long as it is only directed at you and not the kidz you feel you can deal with it....You can't.....you'll either believe you are worthless, sink into depression and perhaps kill yourself. I did the first two....maybe I tried the latter.....OR....you can choose to stop living like a victim....reclaim your life and start believing in yourself again.....realize that the bipolar person would not have jack-crap without you....the bipolar person in my life will take his medicine as long as it is doled out to him like a child....or a patient in a mental institution....so....I decided to dole out the medication....and make sure he takes it.....it makes him sleepy....so....Thursday night he got it at 7:30pm....Friday it was given at 6:30 pm....tonight he made it until 8:30pm until he got the magic pills....
The not bipolar person...me...is really believing in herself again....I'm not yelling at my kidz anymore....I'm loving them....I'm playing games with them....and I'm counting the days until HE makes it until....9:30pm or even later....
What??? A woman can dream can't she?

Labels: , ,