DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Who's Calling Please?

Saturday, January 13, 2007


I have found a site with a product I find absolutely, certifiably awesome!! Being quite the prankster, I think it would hilarious to be able to 1) have my number not show up on caller ID, 2) Disguise my voice from the intended prankee, and 3) record the mayhem that ensues. I once called my sister just to play a joke on her, I spoke with a British accent and told her that her house payment had not been received for 3 months. (Bear in mind, I knew she'd just went to the bank and paid her mortgage, on time, like she does every time...) Oh well, I thought it was funny....my sister did not.... If you have the same sense of humor....then visit SpoofCard.com. The best part?? It's all legal!! So visit SpoofCard.com and see how you can pull a better prank next time....


Labels: , , ,