DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

(Please Sing First Few Lines) On The First Day of Christmas...I Told My Children Three...

Wednesday, December 13, 2006




IF YOU TOUCH THE BABY JESUS AGAIN, I'LL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD.....Concerning the Nativity...

(Yes, I know that the 12 Days of Christmas are traditionally the days after December 25 until the Epiphany, but...I thought I'd do a 12 Days Nutz Style....we do share the true meaning of Christmas here all season long...eh?) The Nutz Kidz only moved every single decoration, including the Baby Jesus, who was sleeping so sweetly in his manger I might add, a billion times since adding them to the decor of our home....



Labels: , ,