DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I Was Sick -N- Tired Of "My Old Man" So, I Gotz Me A New One!!!

Saturday, September 23, 2006


***Let me explain the following a bit more, k? Joey had long hair when I met him, I had and have no problem with it. However, he cut his hair about 2 years ago, fine by me. One day he just announces out of the blue, "I am going to let my hair get long again." Okay, fine by me, but when I asked, "And what makes you want to do that?" "Just because was the reply. I figured it out later. I'd told him he has a receding hairline and he vehemently denies it. But, when the hair stylist mentions it, well, it's hair to the ass time again. So...Mom here figured it out one day. This was his last hurrah into the realm of hippie hair. Why you ask? Well, because he didn't want to end up looking like Gallagher. Ya gotta wake up pretty early to fool the Mom thats Nutz!!!


BEFORE & AFTER



Don't know who Gallagher is? Here Ya Go....

GALLAGHER