DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PR™ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Just remember....she's only four....four....like 3+1

Thursday, April 06, 2006


We, Noni, myself and Nathan, were riding to the store. As I've blogged about before, Effingham County is roadkill heaven. You pass at least a couple of possums, a few coons, an armadillo or two and some days a dead deer or two is seen while driving these roads. One of my mom's favorite jokes, (okay, well, I like it too) is :

Why did the armadillo cross the road?
To show the possum it could be done!
Anyway, as we were riding I saw a lot of buzzard dining on some fine road kill. Of course, when you see something like that, and you're me, you say, "Noni....look at all the guts." Somehow that segued into the following conversation:

NONI: "Momma, you remember that man daddy worked with, Mr. Ernie?"
ME: Yeah, "What about Mr. Ernie?"
NONI: "You remember that woman that lived with him, Ms. Judy? Remember her house burnt down?"

(a little information Noni didn't know, Ms. Judy was
an alcoholic that plagued me for months, and although never proven, she burnt down her own house, real Jerry Springer story. I'll tell ya sometime.)

ME: "Yep, kinda hard to forget Ms. Judy and her house."
Noni: "Her kittied got burnt up in 'dat fire.They were roasted kitties. I don't like roasted kitties. Nomads eat roasted kitties."
ME: " Nomads? What is a nomad Noni?"
NONI: "That's a group of people that travel all the time. Don't stay in one place too long..."
ME: "Um yeah...how do you know that?"
Noni: "Cause I'm not only a princess. I'm smart too, duh...."

no·mad ( ) n. A member of a group of people who have no fixed home and move according to the seasons from place to place in search of food.