DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I can relate, oh, yeah..........

Saturday, February 25, 2006


I've added a new blog to my sidebar, and will be adding more over the next day or so. When I saw the title, STUCK IN ELMO'S WORLD, I felt like I'd found a kindred spirit. Why? Because, I am stuck in THE SAME HELLFIRE community as the blog owner. Don't believe me?? I have proof. See below.


LA LA LA LA...LA LA LA LA...ELMO POOP.....LA LA LA.....



I swear Nathan piled all of these on the coffee table, I did NOT tell him too...I didn't realize we had so many of that furry little BASTARD lovable critter. Of course, I had to take a picture. This does not include the DVDs and such....ugh...






la la la la...la la la la..NO MORE ELMO