DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

He' Such a Manly Man...that Man I Married...

Thursday, January 12, 2006


Hubby is putting in extremely long hours to help get us back up on our feet and out of the red. Trying to do a nice wifely type thing, I offered to make him a hot bath and let him soak his weary body, tired, achy muscles, the whole spiel. Please keep in mind, bubble baths are considered a girly girl thing to the love of my life. In fact, he thinks just plain baths are also, most of the time. But from time to time I get him to agreee to one, I know how good it will make him feel. He balks at first and then finally agrees. I ask, "Do you want me to put some bubbles in it for you?" Of course he says, "NO!" I continue on with, "I can put some manly bubbles in it," thinking I'd get some of his guy shower gel stuff and put it in the tub. He ended our debate/conversation with the following statement: "If I fart in the bathtub, that's a manly bubble bath." All I could say, was, c'mon in unison...."oh you are soooo gonna be a blog entry..." ROFLMAO