DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I must thank A Military Mom for this post....

Monday, October 31, 2005



























I went over to this post at Military Mom's site. I didn't want to take her Sponge Bobette Ghetto Fabulous pic without permission so I hunted another, and I could not find one as good as hers. The other 2 pics are not as good as hers, Mom's pic is the winner of the UGH award. Please don't be mad, Mom, I will never take another without your permission...k? I decided that the TOP costume for women that have LOTS of back...and somehow don't notice it. We MUST let them know, that if they insist on wearing stuff like Ms. Bob up there, then the only costume for Halloween, should be, and if it offends, sorry, but the costume that really fat people must wear...and I am no skinny minnie....but I also know this and dress accordingly, enough...enough....all fat beeyotches should be made to wear this...(see below)and if they want to dress like a HEAVY HO year round? Then they should have numerous colors of this available and wear it 365 days a year.

And, my vote doesn't count...but Military Mom and Military Dad won by a landslide in my book!! I know y'all think so too...go tell her!!!!