DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I had to tell Erik Thanks Man!!!

Friday, October 28, 2005


I wanna thank Erik over at A Long, Strange Trip for giving me the link to Operation Gratitude. My Dad (who is my partner in the online store thingy...the cash partner..lol) & I really wanted to start donating a portion of sales from the store, to a good organization that supports our troops and/or their families. And who better to let me know than one of our guys in Iraq?? Check out their link, even if you don't buy from me, it's still a great and wonderful cause. They send really cool care packages to those military members that are laying it on the line everyday. I think everyone should thank our soldiers...OFTEN!! What?? Why of course I can give you the link to my store again...lol....

I will also be adding a New Arrivals section on my store site, you will definitely find something for everyone on your holiday list!!