DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

UMMM.....YOU ARE SO GONNA BE A BLOG ENTRY...

Sunday, October 30, 2005


The hubby and youngest son were watching TV. Some music program on Noggin or Sprout. I overhear hubby telling the wee one that the instrument the puppet or whatever is playing is called a "hemorrhoid." I manage to not die laughing and ask the love of my life, "Honey, what are you talking about????" And he goes, "Oh, no.....not a hemorrhoid, it's that thing Erkel used to play what is it?" I reply, "that would be an accordion, hon." Hubster looks at me and says, "I just made another blog entry, didn't I?" To which I could only reply, "Oh you are so on my blog again!" ROFLMAO......