DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Damn...Another "Tag You're It" From That Witch, Maeve

Thursday, September 01, 2005


That Witchy Woman HERE tagged me for this meme or whatever about books. So, here's my list of answers.





Books....books.....books

1. Number of books you have owned: Too many to count, I have thousands. Seriously, I have tons of boxes in storage. Tons in cases and everywhere in my house.I am one day going to have a house with just bookcases along the four walls of one room. I read really fast, and will read the same books over and over also. Just a quirk of mine.


2. Last book I bought: The Adversary by Emmanuel Carrere (this is an awesome book of murder and the lies one man can commit and his family NEVER even knows he's a big fake) Also, France has a horrible justice system.


3. Last book I completed: Devil's Knot- The True Story of the West Memphis Three - by Mara Leveritt (this was a witch hunt pure and simple, these boys did NOT commit this crime)


4. Five books that mean a lot to me:
A) The Awakening by Kate Chopin


B) The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald


C).The Bible


D) Okay, I'll steal this one from Maeve, my kidz baby books


E) The Left Behind Series by Tim Lahaye and Jerry B. Jenkins (not gonna lie or try to explain this one, you either love them or hate them...I loved them)


5. What are you currently reading? Scream at the Sky by Carlton Stowers (ya figured out a recurring theme here? In the great majority or what I read,someone must die, horribly, in real life, for me to read it.)





Okay, I tag, in no particular order:
  1. Merritt
  2. Gennie
  3. Tracii
  4. John
  5. UziQ