DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

The Queen of Shit has Spoken...ROFLMAO

Monday, August 29, 2005


There isn't a way to post a direct link to this particular post, however, it is wayyyy too bitter not to post for you all to read. Please click the title to read it. Why Mommies Want to Eviscerate Me . Clarification on a few points: Yes, I am unhinged hence the title Mom Is Nutz. Nope, I don't give a fuck what you think and yes, I am a Mommy and I say fuck. However, that doesn't take away my right to say FUCK, my right to think you are one bitter leather wrapped crazy bitch, and it doesn't take away my right to blog, Mommy Blogger or not. And speaking of blogging, who the hell do you write for anyway? I looked over at my stats, since you mentioned yours, and I quote,

"after I noticed an unusually large amount of "hits"
originating from MBX...However, with the large amount of
hits, I knew MBX had to have dedicated a post to me and
curiosity brought me back--I'm as much as a publicity
whore as the next guy."

I'd love to say that I appreciate the hits as well, however, here's my site stats on how many visited from your wonderfully well-written ummm, blog? (that's sarcasm, sweetie)


2 visitors referred


0.04% total of traffic


http://www.workingclassautopsy.com/malfouka.html

2 whole visitors, dammit woman, thank you, thank you. Frankly, you didn't even cause a ripple, alrighty? You don't like it here, DON'T COME BACK. And you're welcome for all the traffic. Damn, first time you broke 5 visitors in a day, huh? Not jealous a bit of us Mommy Bloggers, eh? I'm sure your wonderful little posts about how to properly handle men wearing your panties, and the correct way to ready one's anus for sex will have them coming in droves. How about the next time you go and have one of your little S & M episodes, you forget the "safe" word and maybe have some sense knocked into that delightfully shallow head of yours.
Have a wonderful day dearie...and NEVER FORGET....MOMMIES KICK ASS, YOU SHOULD TRY BEING ONE INSTEAD OF AN UNINFORMED, DUMB ASS TRYING TO SPREAD ADVICE ON PERVERTED SEX PRACTICES, NOT ONE MENTION OF YOUR LOVE FOR YOUR KIDS OR SPOUSE, OH YEAH, YOU DO CALL YOUR SPOUSE PRETTY MUCH A DUMBASS FOR HAVING SKIN CANCER AGAIN AND HIS CHOICE NOT TO GO TO THE DOCTOR, Your compassion for him just oozes off the screen, (Again, just a little Mommy Blogger sarcasm)....TAKE YOUR OPINIONS AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS...OOPS, OH HONEY, DON'T FORGET TO "Run your fingers/tongue/ toes/..." AROUND IT FIRST.....
Hmmph...anyone for a cutesy story about my kidz, my life or how I can verbally beat bitches asses in under 2000 words?

"...However, I feel that MBX is completely screwy. Besides, I am still pretty darn pissed at her and the establishment that allows someone with her world-view to be a popular voice in the blogging world (you've got to wonder.....).I will post the location of this blog so that you may read the comments."

Not jealous in the slightest of us Mommy Bloggers........BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BUH-BYE.....