DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Caps and Gowns and Trips, Oh My!!

Monday, August 20, 2007


I was talking to a friend I have not spoken to in a while the other day. Somehow the subject got on our kids and school. I told her about how we got help to buy Nicklaus' and Noni's school clothes and how I wished that Bulloch County would just go ahead a do uniforms like all the other counties around us. It would be so much cheaper. Well, she told me I don't know the half of it. Her son is a junior in high school and there are going to be expenses flying at her non-stop. The class ring was the first, then next year she'll have to cough up money for Senior Pictures, caps and gowns, the Senior Cruise, Grad Night at Disney, graduation announcements and the list goes on and on. Whew, I am glad I only have children in First and Sixth Grade. I guess I need to focus more on filling that money jug for the kids Senior year. There goes that vacation.....

Labels: