DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

I had to cut off life support...

Sunday, April 29, 2007


I've only owned 2 computers in my life. The first one was purchased in 1996 and I finally had to unplug the cord 2003. She (yes, I do sometimes give inanimate objects genders) anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, she'd started sputtering, whirling and making all kinds of weird sounds. I knew then I would have to pay for some major power supply repair. Since she was so old, I knew I'd have to practically rebuild her with newer doohickeys and such. So, I had a decision to make, and rather see her suffer through prolonged power supply repair. I let her go and got my new computer whom I call Mr. Dell.