DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

My posting....

Monday, March 05, 2007


May be sporadic at best for a while...
I am getting my house in order...
I am leaving for good this time...
Renting a truck....
Getting a storage facility...
the whole nine yards....
I can not take the abuse anymore...
I can not allow my kidz to take and be witness to the abuse anymore...
I don't think being called horrible names in front of them is good for them...
what made this occur?
I did not wash laundry this weekend...
ain't I a sorry ass?
Imagine...letting a little thing like a 104 degree fever stop me...
I also don't think that spanking Nicklaus this morning, at 6:30am, because he did not jump up when told to wake up is an appropriate response...
Go figure...
I will be moving in with my parents for several months...
So, believe me...the funny has just started...
I've already been told I will get no child support....
Why would he say this?
Because he knows I don't have the $1500 to give lawyer...
asshole....
So, I am no longer going to refer to myself as the loony wife of a redneck....
I am now....
just a loony mom....
A friend of mine told me to add a PayPal button to my sidebar...
Said I'd be amazed at all the help bloggers give one another...
so...not one to beg...but anything to help us out until I can get a job...
my parents are not rich...not by a long shot...and that's 4 extra people to feed...
I'd like to at least buy out groceries...
Asshole certainly isn't going to let me have any...
When I said..."Maybe I should leave."
He said, "Yeah...and let your parents support y'all"
So..any help, helping us start over...will be appreciated...
Thanks Y'all

Labels: ,