DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

WE DID IT, WE DID IT!!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006


We closed on our house!!!!!!!! We will be moving soon!! All of my kids will have their OWN bedroom!! We will be gaining a little over one thousand square feet!! Hot damn...no more kidz in my bed at night!! Fortunately we will have enough furniture to fill it. However, we don't have any nice stuff to take with us, my niece is planning on giving us a housewarming party and she had me register at Linens N Things, such a pretentious act, eh? But, hell, we need some matching stuff so I can finally decorate a house and it will be mine. I will have enough room for moer than just a tree at Christmas.....yippeeeeeee!! (Heck, if you have tons of Christmas stuff you don't want anymore, and are just gonna throw or give away....email me, I'll pay shipping for you to ship it to me!! momisnutz@earthlink.net ) We haven't had enough space nor space to decorate the hell hole we live in now. So, if any of y'all are feeling generous, visit the gift registry section at Linen N Things (their motto is dream big, pay little-oh to have just one set of matching towels...big dreamer ain't I?) and enter registry number 500699663284, peruse my list and if ya can...help a sistah blogger out, k? The best part? When we pay "rent" it won't be rent...it's a mortgage!!!