DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Ummm...Well, what would you say?

Monday, February 27, 2006



Noni came running in, from my bedroom, not a good thing usually. In her hand was a smallish purple item. The item was making a buzzing sound. The item has a small curved area on top. Surely you know what I am talking about? ( If not, ask Livey, Katy or LL, I have a feeling they will say the truth. )


Noni: "Mommy, what is this thing...why is it buzzing? It's my favorite color, purple. Can I have it? What is it?"

And I the paragon of motherhood replied: "Noni, you better put that back. That belongs to daddy and he'll be mad when he sees you've messed with it!!"

Noni: "But, Momma, it was in your drawer, what is it?"

Me: "Noni, honey, I have no idea what it is, but, if you ask daddy as soon as he gets home, I am sure he'll tell you. And you know how daddy NEVER puts anything away in the right place!!"

Joey comes home from work about an hour later.

T
he paragon of fatherhood tells Noni: "You don't need to be in our room messing with stuff, and it's for daddy's back. It's ummm....it's a....massager, when my back hurts I use it."

Noni: "How do you reach your back with this little thing??"

Dad: "Noni, go to your brother's room and watch a movie, I am not answering anymore questions. My back hurts and I have a headache. I just want to sit down and relax. "

Noni, the princess asks: "You want your little purple buzzing thing? I can go get it."