DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Whatever Works!

Thursday, January 19, 2006


I was vacuuming my hall when I heard Noni screaming over the whirrrrrrr of the motor. I turned off the vacuum, saw all 3 of my children scrambling like mad banshees to get their shoes on. Even Nathan! Of course he was just copying the other two. I turn around and ask the very panicky children I created, "what is the matter with y'all? Why ya puttin' your shoes on? And in such a crazy rush?" Note: I NEVER ask just one question, I must run them all together, then look at my children wondering why they haven't answered yet, I know, they are waiting for me to shut up, so they can. Anyway, Noni looks at me all worried and says, "Momma, please let me get my slippers on before you do the living room, pleasssssssseeeeeee??" I can't let this one go, "What in the heck for, why do you need your shoes on for me to vacuum??" My oldest two HELLIONScherubs say in all seriousness, "Momma, we don't want to lose our toes!!" Seems that man I married told his offspring when I was doing a little cleaning over the holidays they had to stay on the couch while I vacuumed or else the Carpet Fresh stuff would eat their toes off....hey...works for me.

****WARNING, MAY CAUSE TOES TO FALL OFF****