DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 
Wednesday, August 24, 2005


My husband says, "I'd rather be shot in the head than work on a vehicle." I told him we have a .22, .410, BB Gun and Paintball Gun, "which one should I grab honey? The Iife insurance is paid up right? It will look like an accident?" He didn't laugh....and this is what he looked like after putting a starter on his truck last night. It took 4 hours, but "dammit, I got it done" 1 Paxil, 1 Budweiser, too many profanites to pronounce, and lots of scrapes on hands and arms. Yep, that's my Mr. Goodyear Posted by Picasa