DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

It's Wednesday Again....

Wednesday, August 24, 2005





In honor of my favorite show's ending forever....R.I.P. Six Feet Under - I have never cried so much over a television show in my life...I love the Fisher Family and will miss them...very much. This weeks sites may not be so "weird" but they deal with death...I'm in that kind of mood. So, peruse the sites, hope they interest you.

It pays to live a good life apparently. Check out this site and this one.

No need for the loved ones to even sign off when you kick the bucket honey....check out these nifty shopping sites...click this...and this

And if you need to know if someone famous is dead...you need only click here

Want to know where they are buried? Famous or not. Click here.

And finally, this is not a weird site at all....it's a listing of the obituaries for the characters of Six Feet Under. God Rest Your Souls, Ruth, Keith, David, Rico, Brenda, and Claire. And thanks Alan Ball, this show was awesome in so many ways! What the hell am I gonna do on Sunday Nights now?? I know...watch it On Demand...