DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Top 20 Things I'd LOVE to say...

Friday, August 26, 2005


But can't....well, I could technically, but they wouldn't be heeded, believed or taken seriously....



  1. Heck no I'm not changing that diaper...it's disgusting, do it yourself.

  2. Wipe your own butt, dammit

  3. What laundry?

  4. Now what in the world would I need a babysitter for?

  5. My floor is so spotless you could eat off of it.

  6. Hey, could ya quieten it down, some people are trying to take a nap.

  7. What's taking you so long with your homework Nicklaus, it's been half an hour?

  8. Nope, I'm all finished with Christmas shopping. (unless is December 24th)

  9. Yelling is not conducive to bringing up a healthy, happy child. I never raise my voice when speaking to my children.

  10. I don't need to vaccuum today

  11. This room is absolutely spotless, great job!!

  12. Why of course you can scrub the toilets, honey

  13. Me??? Busy??? Surely you jest, I've been sitting here reading all day.

  14. I am just dying to go to Home Depot, I could spend hours in that store.

  15. I've never had a bit of trouble with my birth control methods.

  16. I filled up the Jeep today.

  17. I am so tired of eating out, let's stay home and I'll cook.

  18. I can't get a bit of sleep is my house is a disorganized mess.

  19. Damn, I hope and pray Hillary runs for President - and wins.

  20. Yes, that's correct, Harmon - party of two