DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PR™ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

Tag...I'm It....

Thursday, May 10, 2007


The Lovely Wanda (AKA Wander) tagged me with this little meme. So....here goes:


Here are the rules:


1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you. Include the state and country you’re in.


2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location (locally).



3. Tag 5 other people (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they’ve been tagged.



Well, since I live in Brooklet, Georgia ( population 1,176- Got you beat Wander) and we've only got one restaurant. The first one will be my LOCAL restaurant. The next 4 will be available in the next BIG town of Statesboro, Population - 32135!



1) Stilson Cafe - they have the best burgers and chicken fingers anywhere! And my whole family can get cheeseburgers (this includes 2 double ones, one for Joey and one for Nicklaus) with fries or tater logs and drinks for around $21.00!!


2) El Sombrero - Yummy Mexican Food!!


3) Nikko-Actually only Noni and I love this place. Japanese food!! Sushi for Mommy!!


4) IHOP - I know...not original...but I loves me some pancakes!


5) Longhorn - granted it's a chain restaurant, but it's awesome and they make one helluva margarita!! (since we're poor...this is our "splurge" place)



I don't know who to tag...let me think...Okay:


Sam
Maeve
Beth
Latte Man
Sour Patch Baby-MOMMY 2 HIM




Let me know if you did it...k?

Labels: