DISCLOSURE POLICY Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Get Paid Money to Blog


Click His Bootay to Email Me!








NUTZ ON A ROLL

Blogroll Me!

Blog Directory


Who Links Here



Blog: Why are these kids following me?  Who are they calling Mom?? - Get your quick ping button at autopinger.com!



Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Find Blogs in the Blog
Directory
Parents Blogs
Start Blogging

Previous Posts







Design: Silver-Logic
Powered: Blogger
Comments/Trackbacks: Haloscan
Vector Image: Getty Images




Google PRâ„¢ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com

Benzene
Benzene Counter


 

WELL BEHAVED WOMEN RARELY MAKE HISTORY - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Wednesday, January 04, 2006



Hell, I'm getting in someone's history somewhere then & Livey is gonna
have a chapter also!!


We went to the infamous Catfish Manor last night!! Of course, the festivities began around noon, and we arrived around 8pm or so!! I didn't get out of the doctor with Nicklaus until like 5:15, the other 2 were already at Nanny and PaPa's house, so I raced home from Savannah, Joey got home from work around 6:00pm. Basically he pulled up about 5 minutes before me! We got there so late, Livey thought we weren't coming!! Hell, she was finally in my home state and I wasn't gonna meet her? Now..if only I could get Maeve here. Maeve, I did ask Livey ( or Linder as Joey calls her) to run around the fire nekkid so I could send you a picture, she started to disrobe, then stopped for some reason! Damn, and my camera was ready too!! I LOVE LIVEY!!! She is really a cool lady!! Funny as hell, as just as clumsy as me. My hubby really liked the fact she flashed boobage at him. He says he hasn't seen a boobie up close and personal except mine since he married me. Apparently, TV and print media doesn't count!! I'm glad my friend was able to provide that much needed service for him!! Joey said, "Damn, if you two lived in the same area, the place wouldn't stand a chance!!" Seems we're both clumsy as hell slightly accident prone. I also got to see a fantastic looking, very healthy man at the gathering, of course it was the blogdaddy of them all ACIDMAN, and I stand by ALL of my previous statements. He's still a cutie, just with more weight on his bones, and he's still a total sweetheart! My husband thinks he's awesome as hell also. Joey LOVES listening to Acidman, Joey says, " He's a really intelligent feller. And I like talking to people like that, you learn a lot of stuff. Some people talk and it pays to listen, he's one of them. The best part is though, he's smart and he's a redneck." Well, ya know, that my loves idea of a brilliant man. Seriously, he is really smart and funny. I met for the first time, Catfish & his wife, Nancy, he's really nice and she is also, GuyK ( Livey's very own blog son) he's cute as can be and tells great stories, Acidman frequently talks about Recondo32 and Georgia on his blog, and I met them as well...very friendly people. Georgia LOVES to talk, but, that's a good thing!! I met Dana, she stayed inside alot, but she and her hubby seemed really nice. I bet she's a really interesting person to converse with, I hope I get to at some point in the future. I also want to read her poetry. Well, the main thing is, and I loved meeting all of ya, but I FINALLY GOT TO MEET LIVEY!!!! And she's awesome, you rarely get to meet people that are pretty inside and out. My momma always said, "Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly is all the way to the bone." Well, honey, let me tell ya...there ain't an ugly bone in that Wisconsin Lady's Body!!! Just ask my husband, he saw MORE of it than I did. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Joey also gave Livey ( Linder) new nickname, Crazy Mae....it fits! More about the gathering later....but, I'll post some pics I took of everyone!!



ME & MY BUDDY, LIVEY, LINDA, LINDER OR CRAZY MAE!!

SAM & STACEY....JOEY IS DYING FOR ALL OF US TO GO OUT,

SAM, HE'S CONVINCED YOU'D BE THE ONLY SANE ONE IN THE BUNCH!! AND THE MOST EMBARRASSED ONE...LOL



Linder and Joey....why is she putting her finger in his belly button? Who in the hell knows, but don't they look like they are having a good time?

THE INFAMOUS ACIDMAN!! AIN'T HE CUTE AS HELL?? I DIDN'T STICK MY TONGUE IN HIS EAR LIKE LIVEY, HELL, I DON'T STICK MY FINGERS IN JOEY'S BELLY BUTTON EITHER.....HMMM.....MAYBE I SHOULD START, THEY LOOK LIKE 2 HAPPY MEN!!


LIVEY'S BLOG SON, GUYK & MOMISNUTZ!! SHUTUP MAEVE..IT'S A ZIMA...FLOG ME LATER...I HAD TO DRIVE HOME..MORE ON THAT EVENTFUL RIDE LATER!!!

BLOG MOMMA LIVEY & HER BLOG SON!!!

CATFISH, DANA AND ME!!

THANKS CATFISH & NANCY FOR HAVING US!! WE LOOK FORWARD TO VISITING THE MANOR AGAIN!!